We were a finalist in the 2013 Vancouver Island Business Excellence Awards
We are the 2012 recipient of the Chamber of Commerce Sterling Award for Service Excellence.
Scuba Diving Nanaimo -
Learn to Scuba Dive! In just one week you can become a certified PADI open water scuba diver and we offer the option to take your open water course in a Dry suit!
It’s as easy as…
- Sign up for our course, take home your study materials and DVDs
- Attend three evening classroom and pool sessions
- Finish your course with four ocean dives over one weekend in Nanaimo and Nanoose Bay
We are a White’s Fusion Plus Center. Get drysuit certified and save $200.00 on a White’s Fusion Drysuit! Ask us how.
On Line Learning
PADI offers e-learning!
Want to learn to scuba dive but can’t find the time? You can learn the theory portion of your scuba diving course at home online at your own pace. You still come to us for your pool sessions and your ocean dives but now you can study anytime anywhere as long as you have access to a computer. Click on the banner to see the scuba courses PADI offers for online learning.
Learn to scuba dive in Nanaimo before you go on holidays. Get the best of both worlds!
Already an certified open water scuba diver? Continue…
Open water diver is a great starting point for so much more!
- Start off with joining us on our weekly dives to get familiar with our dive sites, meet other divers and gain experience.
- Check out our calendar below for upcoming dive dates.
- Sign up for your Advanced open water diver to further your experience and gain new skills, experience and knowledge.
- Rescue diver course is PADI’s most popular dive course. Gain confidence learn more skills learn how to prevent or manage problems if they occur. Challenge yourself!
- Enriched Air Specialty (Nitrox) is hugely popular around here and one of PADI’s most popular specialty courses.
- Become a Master Scuba Diver – the highest level of diver certification you can reach in the PADI system without becoming a professional.
Click here for course registration.
Become a Professional!
Imagine getting paid to dive?
Become a PADI Dive master or PADI Open Water Instructor or a PADI Specialty Instructor, a Master Scuba Diver Trainer and the possibilities are where ever you want to take them. If you’re passionate about scuba diving, the ocean and the underwater world maybe a career as a PADI Dive master or Instructor is in your future. Imagine teaching in the sunny tropics, or guiding tourists to dive sites in our own back yard. We can help you start, continue and complete your training in whichever direction you choose.
It doesn’t stop there you could also become:
- Emergency First Response Provider
- Emergency First Response Instructor
- Gas Blender: Nitrox
- Service Technician for Scuba Equipment
- PADI Scuba Diving Instructor Course (IDC)
- PADI Instructor Examination (IE)
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor
- Master Instructor
- PADI Course Director
Check our calendar for upcoming courses.
Four reasons to learn to dive in Nanaimo:
- BC is rated #1 for health of marine environment
- BC is rated #1 f or Wall dives,
- BC is rated #1 for underwater photography
- BC is rated # 2 for overall diving